How it Works
Workplace Giving offers a simple yet powerful way for employees to give. Even a $5 pre-tax donation each week, the cost of a coffee, has a powerful and lasting impact on our community.
Benefits for employees
Workplace giving is an easy way for employees to make regular charitable donations out of their pre-tax income. A streamlined program can be set up via payroll so regular deductions can be made on your behalf to the Inner North Community Foundation.
Why should I give through my workplace?
- The tax benefits are instant because it comes out of your pre-tax income.
- Donating funds directly via payroll is easy — it takes care of itself.
- You are contributing to creating positive social outcomes in the Inner North community.
Benefits for organisations
The benefits of workplace giving for organisations are many:
- Achieve your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Demonstrate collaborative community partnerships
- Increase your company’s reputation and profile
- Help to develop a culture of giving, to build employee wellbeing and loyalty.
Employers can choose to match employee contributions to create an additional incentive while boosting morale and stimulating team spirit -he positive social impact of giving is significant when a whole workplace is involved.
What donors can expect
- Regular contact from the Inner North Community Foundation, which deepens your understanding of and connection to the community
- Invitations to events and community building activities
- You choose how involved you’d like to be in distributing the funds
- The security of knowing your investment is well managed with strong financial stewardship.
For more information on how to establish a workplace giving program in your organisation please contact our Executive Officer, Ben Rodgers on 03 8689 1922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org